Hey you, top software developer, come join our team!
The future is automated and digital. Companies want to be able to view their results in real time user dashboards and reporting templates. That is why we are looking for a software developer at Mediabrands Marketing Sciences to help us create these services for our clients. Do you have experience with Angular, Java and affinity with front-end development? And do you want to develop within an international company? Then read on now.
We are Marketing Sciences, a team of behavioral scientists, data analysts, econometricians and developers. Together we provide in depth advise to our customers to optimize their campaigns and KPIs. We do this by doing research, building models and developing new tools that make media analyzes and processes easier.
Marketing Sciences is part of IPG Mediabrands, an international organization that includes various labels. That is why you will regularly work together with fellow developers in Groningen, Paris, San Francisco and Chicago. Our office is located in Amsterdam, within walking distance of the station and a good coffee place.
About the function
We are looking for a software developer who can support us with product development and internal processes. From setting up reporting templates to building APIs and dashboards.
Ervaringen van collega’s:
Yashar Robert, developer
“At Marketing Sciences we work on various projects from machine learning to large applications. That way I get the chance to speak many different languages and use technologies and learn new things.”
Cristina Ilie, junior developer
“Working here it’s the perfect balance between enjoying challenges as a developer and fun time with honest and hardworking people.”
What we ask of you:
- Experience as a software developer
- Affinity with front-end development
- Extensive knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Basic knowledge of Java and basic knowledge of SQL
- A natural interest for UX / UI
- Knowledge of SCRUM or other development methodologies is an advantage
- Experience with Phyton, front-end testing, NoSQL and CI / CD is also highly appreciated
What we offer:
- A nice workplace in a state of the art office
- Work every day for national and international clients on varied projects
- A lot of personal responsibility and space to further expand your business passion
- Hackathons to work with new technology and develop innovative projects for customers
- A company canteen called ‘The Living room’, equipped with fireplace, pool table and bar
- A weekly social drink with the best colleagues in the Netherlands
- A salary that suits your experience and age
Does this sound like something to you? Send your resume and a brief motivation to Menno van der Steen.